Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Athletics-Shot put

Yesterday was ATHLETICS!!!, We did Shot put lessons outside. Our coach Jake told us when we have the ball in our hands we have to have dirty fingers, dirty neck and clean palms and you're knees bent and hand twisted when given a ball. He set out hula hoops then told us if we stretch our wrist and let go of the ball your wrist will hurt. We needed to have our legs faced sideways. Coach Jake said 3...2...1... I threw the ball as far as my old grandpa's wheelchair. The ball went high but never landed far at least I tried. Coach Jake then said I don't want to see any balls spinning while we throw them. So then coach Jake had his top 4's that could throw far.
His Top 4's were Vini, Breanna, Nikola And Dinah. All of there throws were so LOOOOOOONG I couldn't choose who was the best thrower ever.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment